PART ONE refers to all aspects of the use of this website, including subscription to the children’s galleries.
PART TWO refers specifically to the purchase of products which we offer for sale on this website.
Reference to ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘the Company’ means Children’s Art Galleries Limited.
Reference to ‘the subscriber’ means the person making payment on the website.
Reference to ‘the account holder’ means: (a) the person making payment on the website for the express use of his or her own child or children or any child or children for whom he or she has parental control; (b) the person or persons on behalf of whom the subscriber has made payment on the website and who consequently have control of that account.
Any disclaimers herein contained do not affect your statutory rights.
1. Use of our services as a subscriber and/or as an account holder is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. You must:
1.1. act in good faith;
1.2. provide information which you know to be true and not intended to mislead or misrepresent or deceive;
1.3. submit to the website only images or written content which are entirely decent and proper and in no respect unsuitable to appear on a website which is intended for the use and benefit and enjoyment of young children.
2. Propriety and Security
2.1. We shall endeavour at all times to ensure the propriety of all images and written content submitted to us, but we accept no responsibility for the consequences of any breach of these conditions and we reserve the right not to offer a refund of any payment received by us where such a breach has occurred resulting in our rejection of any such images or written content and/or our decision to terminate the contract of any account holder;
2.2. We strongly advise account holders not to provide information about any child which might lead to the identification of that child, but to supply only a first name. Similarly, location should consist only of the name of the village or town or district of a large city. Our intention at all times is to minimise the risk of contact from members of the public, particularly of an improper nature. We will never, under any circumstances, put any third party into direct contact with any person of any age who uses our website.
3.1. What We Collect
We may collect your full name, your contact information and any other information relevant to your use of our website, including credit/debit card details where a purchase applies.
3.2. What We Do With The Information We Gather
We collect this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping
– To improve our website
– To enable your payment of our goods and services
– We may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal data provided by users of this website. Any data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that we request. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. We recommend visiting AboutCookies.org which shows how to control cookies in your particular browser.
4.1. The prices charged for our services and products will always be clearly stated on the website.
4.2. Annual renewal fees will be collected automatically; however, account holders will be given fair advance warning of the collection of renewal fees and they have the option to terminate the contract by cancelling the renewal payment.
4.3. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time; however, if the annual fee increases for new account holders, the original fee paid by an existing account holder will remain unchanged throughout the remainder of that contract.
4.4. All prices stated on our website include VAT.
5. The purpose of this website is to provide young children the opportunity to show their artistic creations to a worldwide audience and thereby to encourage their creative development. Submissions to us may include paintings, drawings, sculpture, written content and all creative work of an artistic nature. There is no competitive element to this website; we issue certificates, but these are based on the quantity of work submitted, not the quality.
6. Our service in respect of the services and products we offer for sale:
6.1. It is your responsibility to notify us of any change in your contact details, including postal address and email address;
6.2. We accept no responsibility for the delay or loss or damage of goods in the post; in such cases, you acknowledge that you must address any appropriate claim to Royal Mail or the relevant postal carrier;
7. Intellectual property and copyright
7.1. The content of the website is protected by copyright and registered trademarks and may not be reproduced without our written permission;
7.2. Copyright of all images and written content submitted to us for display purposes remains with the account holder.
8. Complaints procedure: any complaint concerning the services or products offered on our website should be addressed in the first instance by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and marked for the attention of the General Manager.
9. Client Care
The Company is committed to providing you with a high quality service. An essential part of that service is that we will communicate effectively with you so that you are kept informed.
These terms of business form the basis of the contract between the Company and the Client.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notification.
This section of our Terms & Conditions refers specifically to the use of our website in respect of the purchase of products offered for sale on the website:
1. All products offered for sale on our website are intended for personal use only. They may not be offered for re-sale, whether in whole or in part, and whether under our brand name or bearing any other brand name, nor may they be used for any other commercial purposes. “Get Busy” is our registered trade mark and may not be used for the marketing of art or craft materials, or any related products, by any individual or any commercial entity other than Children’s Art Galleries Ltd..
2. The procedures for registering to use the website and making a purchase are clearly explained on the website and must be followed for a purchase to become effective.
3. By registering to use the website, you agree to permit us to contact you by email with marketing offers or other information pertaining to the products and services we provide.
4. After placing an order, you will receive an email acknowledging confirmation of your order. Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days and should be received by you within 2 working days thereafter. We cannot be held responsible for delays in the postal service or delays by any other carrier we might use.
5. The contents of boxes advertised on our website are clearly listed; however, we reserve the right to make changes to the contents because of lack of availability or for any other reason. In such cases, any replacement items will always be of equal or higher value than the items replaced and the overall variety of the box contents will not be impaired.
6. The prices of all products are clearly shown on our website; the cost of postage or shipping is shown separately. We reserve the right to change these prices at any time, but you will always pay the price advertised at the time of purchase.
7. Our primary concern is the safety of children. All products offered on our website are sourced on the understanding that they are safe to use by children aged 3+, although it must ultimately be the responsibility of the parent or supervising adult to ensure that there is no mis-use.
8. We believe that our products represent outstanding value. If, however, you are not entirely satisfied with any product you have purchased from us, please email full details of your complaint to the General Manager at:
In case of a justifiable complaint, and provided that the product is returned to us postage paid in full, we shall always refund the original price paid.